Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Nanoha Innocent Chapter 9

Well, it's time for the first release! Hope at least somebody sees this.



This is the start of volume three. There is still a short story at the end of volume two that I don't think has been translated, but I figured that it would be better to start off with an actual chapter. I'll probably get back to it later in the future.

Also, if you're willing to spend some time teaching me typesetting and other general tips to make these releases look nicer, send me an email!

Edit 5/17: Fixed some typos people pointed out and reuploaded. Let me know if you find any other problems.

11 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for the chapter and picking up the series! Been agonizing that no one was working on this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came, saw and cried tears of joy. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg 18, "You can all me Amita" shouldnt that be "call me" not "all me"?

    pg 33, "experimental new model we're been developing here", we're been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your efforts!

    Até mais ver
    mr. Poneis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you may continue to translate the other chapters as well. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this release~!

    Looks like there is an untranslated bit on pg 19 bottom left panel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch for picking this series up! I was really starting to miss it. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  10. PrimeSonic of ViVid Translations here, wishing you all the best on your work with Nanoha Innocent.

    If you want to get in touch with some seasoned scanlators, including some typesetters that have been at this for years, feel free to let us know. We have a few contacts that may be able to give you a hand.

    vividtrans.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx for picking this series up.
    Appreciate the effort that u guys put in.

    ReplyDelete